Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to the WND Team!



Dear WND blog readers,

I'd like to introduce you to our new assisstant manager Beth Gregory. Beth and her husband Michael have traveled and lived overseas and hope to again one day. She has a background in journalism and will be doing a lot of the blogging, writing press releases, etc. Beth has a heart for other cultures and the world, and we are excited to have her on board as our little business grows. Please come see her at the store and say hi!

Our hope for the blog is that it will become a place to learn about things happening around the world- whether things having to do about fair trade or global issues in general. And as always, we'll continue to give updates about what we're doing at World Next Door. Beth will be doing a lot of the research and writing for this.

Welcome to the team Beth! We're excited you've joined us!

P.S. Check back soon for updates on our trip to India and Nepal. Since Nathan and I will be in big cities most of the time, we're hoping to be able to post pictures and give updates about what we've been doing. We leave April 24!

2 comments:

Robin ~ PENSIEVE said...

Hey Jency & Nathan :),

I was in the store Sunday and learned y'all are going to India. I'LL BE THERE APRIL 24-MAY 2, traveling with Compassion International to write about their work in Kolkato (Calcutta). Y'ALL ARE GOING TO BE WHERE I AM according to the e-letter I just received. Wow. I can't believe we'll all be there--Chatty residents--at the same time.

We MUST chat!

:)

Are y'all on Twitter? Have Gmail? Just curious....

Unknown said...

Best wishes for a Blessed trip! I'm sure you'll learn so much and will share your trip with us as soon as you return. Yeah, I'm so excited!