Friday, November 28, 2008

Parking!

You can park for free at the old NuMinit Car Wash that's halfway down the block from our shop! Just tell the lot attendents, should they happen to be there, that you're shopping at World Next Door. They'll let up to 2 World Next Door customer vehicles park free at a time.


Because of the extra cost we've incurred to rent these spaces, we do ask that out of respect for us and for the Car Wash that you please pay their normal fee if you end up doing something other than shopping at World Next Door -- for instance, if you browse the shop for 3 minutes, and then go out to eat for 2 hours, it's best to go ahead and pay the $5 they ask to park there.


The NuMinit Car Wash is located on the 100 block of Market Street, in between our shop and Cheeburger Cheeburger. It's directly across the street from TGI Friday's.


1 comment:

Ewray said...

I love World Next Door! I'm having trouble containing my excitement right now because I've found a great contact for you guys here in Nepal. I happened to meet a past SPW national volunteer when I was in Chitwan at Christmas and he and his wife are running three fair trade shops here in Nepal... but I don't think they have any international contacts. They are amazing people so I am excited to introduce you to them over an email which I will send soon. I don't have the brochure with me right now with their contact info... but I will find it and send an introductory email soon. You have no idea how exciting it is to see how all of this works from the other side. Ahhh!!! Thank you so much for giving me a chance to be involved with the shop and earn a little extra money over the summer. What a great experience I had working with and getting to know all of you. Okay an email is coming soon!
much love,
Ewray